Semi-private training allows athletes to train in small groups of 3 at specified times. This training option is ideal for those who are self-motivated, enjoy training in a group setting, and need less personal instruction. The semi-private training option is a great way to train at a fraction of the cost of 1-on-1 training.
Semi-private training includes:
- Evaluation of the athlete’s injury and health history
- A series of strength and flexibility assessments
- Customized training programs based on the results of the strength and flexibility assessments
- On-going body-fat & bodyweight measurements
- Customized nutrition programs based on the results of the body-fat & bodyweight assessments
- Continuous nutritional coaching
Semi-private training is limited to 3 athletes per group with a 3:1 athlete to coach ratio.
Each athlete’s training program and nutritional guidelines are adjusted every 4-weeks to ensure continual progress.
Semi-private training options include:
- *2x per week
- *3x per week
- *4x per week
- *5x per week
If you would like a more customized approach to your training, check out the full list of our services.
*Minimum duration is 12 weeks (additional workouts to be performed on the athlete’s own may also be provided at no additional charge).
*All sessions are to be paid at the first of the month and unused sessions expire at the end of each week. Sessions must be canceled 24-hours in advance to avoid being charged.