BUILDING BETTER ATHLETES
We want to help you be the best you.
Athletic Strength Institute (ASI) offers a scientific approach to sports performance training and personal training. We individualize each training program based on your needs and goals. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach.
When you train at ASI, we will:
1) Perform a comprehensive initial consultation to develop a snapshot of your current physical or athletic performance. During this consultation we want to learn as much about you as possible. The more we know about you, the better decisions we can make when developing your program. Doing an in-depth consultation also allows us to discuss prior/current injuries and any previous/current health concerns.
2) Next, we conduct a needs analysis where we analyze the physical demands of a sport and the most common injuries associated that event. We then compare this analysis to the physical profile of each athlete. This allows us to identify what physical qualities are most important for the sport and what areas each athlete needs to improve to perform their best.
Are you currently in a CrossFit program looking to take your training to the next level? We can design an effective plan to supplement your CrossFit training; a program that is challenging and sustainable. Have a CrossFit related injury? Contact us to learn more about our rehab programs!
3) Provide nutritional plans catered to your needs, a supplement regiment, as well as a comprehensive recovery program designed to help you improve performance, recover faster, and just plain feel better.
We invite you to watch our video and see what makes us different.
The Athletic Training Institute’s proven system delivers consistent, unmatched results. Custom crafted to exceed your expectations, our blend of nutrition, training and recovery is unmatched. Stop by or call us today to start the conversation.
We offer a variety of hybrid and DIY programs for online training. All programs are personally devised and monitored by Chris Dellasega. This is a great way to stay ahead of your training needs if you don’t have the time to come see us in person.
- Train hard.
- Eat healthy.
- Rest easy.
At the heart of our philosophy is the kaizen principle. Kaizen is a long-term approach to an objective that systematically aims to achieve small, incremental changes in order to improve efficiency and quality. Continuous improvement is the responsibility of every everyone involved in the training process.
Our facility was designed to optimize traditional strength & power training, which provides the foundation for increased speed & agility development.
ASI has a turfed area devoted entirely to functional strength training (pushing & dragging sleds, lifting & carrying objects, etc.) and speed & agility development.
ENGINEERING STRONGER, FASTER, SMARTER ATHLETES.
We believe that with the proper approach and intelligently designed nutrition and supplement strategies anyone can perform their best.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Learn about our integrated approach to nutrition and training with no commitment
- Discuss your goals and what a strategy to achieve these goals might look like
- Level 2 – Poliquin Performance Specialists
- Level 2 – Poliquin BioSignature Specialists
- Level 1 – Precision Nutrition Specialists
- CSCS – National Strength & Conditioning Association