Assess | Identify | Address | Improve
Providing individualized performance training programs in person and online for athletes at all levels of competition from any sport.
“Hands down one of the greatest and most in tune coaches I’ve worked with in my entire professional cycling career. Commitment to personalizing each of our gym programs, and always being accessible to help us with questions and feedback no matter where in the world we are has been incredible. Hands down one of the greatest and most in tune coaches I’ve worked with in my entire professional cycling career.”
– Danny Summerhill (professional cyclist)
“As a professional cyclist, I’m very selective about coaches. Chris has gone above and beyond all expectations, and has helped me improve my riding immensely! Can’t recommend working with him enough.”
– Ashton Lambie (World Record holder)
“Chris is an outstanding strength coach and makes your goals his goals. I have benefited from his expertise in both my professional and personal life and would encourage anyone looking to improve themselves to contact ASI as soon as possible!”
“My 15 year old son plays baseball and has been training with Chris a couple of times a week for the last year. Chris provides a safe training environment and he always ensures the use of proper lifting techniques.”
“As a runner/swimmer/triathlete, working out with Chris has helped improve my fitness and times, while reducing injuries and time lost due to injury!”
“His programming has eliminated chronic pains I’ve dealt with for almost 15 years. Particularly hip and low back pain using split squats. His prescription of external rotation exercises fixed a shoulder I’ve been struggling with for over 8 years.”
– Ben (recreational athlete)
We want to help you be the best you.
Athletic Strength Institute (ASI) offers a scientific approach to sports performance training and personal training. We individualize each training program based on your needs and goals. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach.
When we begin working with someone online or in-person, we will:
1) Perform a comprehensive initial consultation to develop a snapshot of your current physical or athletic performance. During this consultation we want to learn as much about you as possible. The more we know about you, the better decisions we can make when developing your program.
2) Next, we conduct a needs analysis where we analyze the physical demands of a sport and the most common injuries associated with that event. This allows us to identify what physical qualities each athlete needs to develop in order to improve their performance.
Are you currently in a CrossFit program looking to take your training to the next level? We’ve worked with countless CrossFit athletes to fix nagging injuries and identify weaknesses that limit their performance. Have a CrossFit related injury? Contact us to learn more about our rehab programs!
3) Provide nutritional plans. Are you eating enough of the right foods in the right amounts? Probably not. One of the easiest ways to immediately improve your performance is to improve your nutrition.
4) Deliver supplement protocol that is specific to your needs and goals. Athletes lose nutrients at an expedited rate when compared to non-athletes. We believe supplements can be useful when used strategically to support a naturally occurring biological process or correct a nutritional deficiency.
We invite you to watch our video and see what makes us different.
The Athletic Training Institute’s proven system delivers consistent, unmatched results. Custom crafted to exceed your expectations, our blend of nutrition, training and recovery is unmatched. Stop by or call us today to start the conversation.
We offer a variety of hybrid and DIY programs for online training. All programs are personally devised and monitored by Chris Dellasega. This is a great way to stay ahead of your training needs if you don’t have the time to come see us in person.
- Train hard.
- Eat healthy.
- Rest easy.
At the heart of our philosophy is the kaizen principle. Kaizen is a long-term approach to an objective that systematically aims to achieve small, incremental changes in order to improve efficiency and quality. Continuous improvement is the responsibility of every everyone involved in the training process.
Our facility was designed to optimize traditional strength & power training, which provides the foundation for increased speed & agility development.
ASI has a turfed area devoted entirely to functional strength training (pushing & dragging sleds, lifting & carrying objects, etc.) and speed & agility development.
ENGINEERING STRONGER, FASTER, SMARTER ATHLETES.
We believe that with the proper approach and intelligently designed nutrition and supplement strategies anyone can perform their best.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Learn about our integrated approach to nutrition and training with no commitment
- Discuss your goals and what a strategy to achieve these goals might look like
- Level 2 – Poliquin Performance Specialists
- Level 2 – Poliquin BioSignature Specialists
- Level 1 – Precision Nutrition Specialists
- CSCS – National Strength & Conditioning Association